20 April 2009

They're Back

The BRUNCH team at the Davis Farmer's Market expanded to five members this weekend, allowing them to pump out 3 types of egg sandwiches (the classic greens and goat cheese, the standard cheddar and bacon, and the NKOTB asparagus, bacon, and parmasean) and two drinks (muddled mint iced tea and Meyer lemonade). I went for the asparagus, sans bacon...because I wanted my mind to be blown. This happened. The aspargus seemed young; the pieces were slight and delecate rather than woody. They were halved lenthwise and then sauteed. The parm was not overwelming, and added nuttiness and depth.

They need to open a restaurant

1 comment:

  1. Looks like someone else is back. . .I may try to make it up for the FM next weekend. And, I may even get it with the bacon.

    ReplyDelete